Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Land Lubbers (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Pokémon White: Victini and Zekrom (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32145)

Davy_Mcwrecker 12-05-2011 04:04 AM

Pokémon White: Victini and Zekrom

Did anyone else go see this movie in theaters?
I did, and with my luck, which also appears in my looting, the CLOSEST theater ( The 2nd being 4 miles away..) the theatre had no heater, and it was freezing cold, AND they were only playing it at 1:00... I demand a discount....

SPOILER WARNING: SPOILERS!!!!!!

I find the plot was VERY well thought out, and the action was beast. The sword of the vale towards then end was so high graphiced (sp?) and you couldn't get better quality from even the producers of major games like WoW, Minecraft, ect!!!
I don't remember Pikachu learning the lighting ball attack, but I haunt stayed on the Anime... :p

I give it ★★★★★★(6)/5.

Davy_Mcwrecker 12-05-2011 11:00 PM

Sorry about the double post, but I heard that Black will premier on CartoonNetwork soon! :D

Ice_Storm 12-25-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davy_Mcwrecker (Post 357947)
Did anyone else go see this movie in theaters?
I did, and with my luck, which also appears in my looting, the CLOSEST theater ( The 2nd being 4 miles away..) the theatre had no heater, and it was freezing cold, AND they were only playing it at 1:00... I demand a discount....

SPOILER WARNING: SPOILERS!!!!!!

I find the plot was VERY well thought out, and the action was beast. The sword of the vale towards then end was so high graphiced (sp?) and you couldn't get better quality from even the producers of major games like WoW, Minecraft, ect!!!
I don't remember Pikachu learning the lighting ball attack, but I haunt stayed on the Anime... :p

I give it ★★★★★★(6)/5.

What I really enjoyed from Pokemon The Movie - White: Victini and Zekrom had to be the opening music theme near the first 15 minutes of the movie, the graphics in general (just all those explosion effects and sonic booms, delicious!), and of course, the credits music.

The plot was interesting and I think I had a tear of the intense emotions when Ash wasn't going to make it (idk what made me tear a little, but, worth watching it in theaters!).

Credits music = Wish it was posted on YouTube with the scenery also.

Makeo 12-25-2011 09:25 PM

The new pokemon series? HORRIBLE. as a long time pokemon fan, the only thing I find entertaining about their franchise is the video games. The original series was great, second good, third ok, new one is horrible. To much drama, its just a little kids show now, (sure I was little when I first watched the original, but I can still watch them and get that same feeling, never liked pikachu though), this movie was okay, but the show still stinks.

Ice_Storm 12-25-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makeo (Post 359844)
The new pokemon series? HORRIBLE. as a long time pokemon fan, the only thing I find entertaining about their franchise is the video games. The original series was great, second good, third ok, new one is horrible. To much drama, its just a little kids show now, (sure I was little when I first watched the original, but I can still watch them and get that same feeling, never liked pikachu though), this movie was okay, but the show still stinks.

ik dude,

nothing beats the original series that started it all.

It wasn't so... child-like and had more violence too.

Plus some other feeling in the show that kept me watching...

but I still loved the theme song and credits song found in the Pokemon white movie.

Pokemon Black on DS = Music that pars with Pokemon Diamond, but better.