View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
Again I thank each and every one of you who took the time to cast your votes and/or to post your opinions. I'm not sure which is more troubling though: The fact that we did not have enough of us playing the game there to keep it going, or not enough of us were active with this forum here seeing how only less than half of 1% of the registered members cast their votes. Only 61 voted.

Now imagine if some Dx exec checked in and saw that poll. He'd come to the same conclusion: They were wise to shut it down (i.e., the game) when they did. His numbers were probably worse. We won't know what they actually were, but if ours reflects his, then it makes sense. No need to speculate. The facts are plain to see whether you're a registered member of this forum or not.

Thank you again all.