View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:07 PM
Fleet Crusher
CarribeanThunder's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Balanced
CarribeanThunder is a pirate wannabe
I agree with all of that. Although in my opinion, I'd think they'd have to do a bit of editing with the island's geometry to make it look possible for a pair of War Frigates to be able to sail through the channel side-by-side without scraping the edges of the rocks anyway. 'Cause then that'd be a waste of four Dreadnoughts.

But then, they seemingly have enough wood to rebuild them anyway.

Having the entire thing's difficulty-per-section be determined by the average notoriety level of the crew on the Pearl would probably be one of the best, if not the best, solution indeed.

One thing I forgot to bring up about the Goliath though - does she really have 18 guns? I would assume the Navy Officers in the opening cutscene mean per-side, which would make more sense than overall. But it doesn't seem right to me.

Despite what the cutscene may suggest, she doesn't have 18 guns, but instead 16. 9 broadside cannons and 7 Deck cannons. Real shame that they messed that one up, too.

I think even in the old days, though, the Goliath may have been two cannons short. Odd, that. But oh well.